Top 5 Keto Finds!!

So let’s do this hey guys. I don’t care how much you crinkle cut it. Butternut squash is not a fried where the potatoes don’t try to trick me with this crinkle-cut nonsense. I want a potato kale pesto sauce. I mean I feel, like those are just three words that should not go to so giant exactly and also should just be rent exactly that’s something exam yeah.Portside_Fish_Co___Photo_Credit___Courtesy_of_Portside_Fish_Co.0.jpg

So but you know even green, like this better be blockable exactly we going to do our Kamali, you see that spicy right there nope not and now avert things. It’s Pisces for losers for loose brain off of know, who don’t want to know exactly no ill fishy. I don’t want my food to have eyes on it. Okay, no! No! No! This thing is very right into my soul. No, but you’re you eat count, count them I, but I don’t see that eyes when I don’t know nope wrong.

No, I’m sorry comment down below yeah. Let’s see, I hate it. Okay, so like the verdict is in, like the letter house nice to see food, I just can’t don’t see. Food is see you. I don’t want to see that they can make a baby can make a fake ass sow, see. That is the solidus situation we got going on there, nice healthy link right there, you guys, if they have the flippin G Hughes, honey mustard. Here I don’t want to lose it okay.

Keto Food

`Well, I like to see you lose it, so, let’s find it I’m going to make it I’m a printer label. Okay, guys, we’ve come to like the can fish section like the sardines and things like that and I’m no. They good for you, I know they are. I just can’t do it. I just can’t do it like that is, I feel, like that’s Aikido level, two is when you can just eat sardines and anchovies out of a can. I have not graduated to that level.

You guys pray that it’s Italian so wouldn’t understand. No, I don’t, for Salah, know somebody’s name. You know, like girl, sopressata, going to get all my training outside, usually not just got your hair. Do you know got a really nice G selection over there too gay or not me. I hate you more stocks of it. Oh my god. I’ve never seen moon she’s in real life, I’ll fight. You just get that up behind me.

Look moon, cheese! This stuff! I had this for the first time, aikido con, this stuff is delicious. The cheddar is delicious. That Gouda is so Gouda. You don’t know it’s really good mom. I have to know I’m definitely up to Bobby some of that. Yes, how old definitely have to try some of the more cheese that I buy? Yeah, oh girl. I didn’t have to try some of your munching exactly my favorite. One of these is that one that one that one that one that one that one that one you’re here do that one through naming them all got it is that going to get it.

That’s my BOB fate. I mean for real, but my really honest, favorite one is that one that one that one, that what you’re doing is still naming on that one, that, with all Z via all the time. But you know what, even though they have a large selection, they never have strawberry like. I only had strawberry one time when I was in Atlanta and it was delicious and I’ve looked everywhere and it must just be a regional thing because they don’t have it.81ZlD6ovaWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

So many different types of almonds: where are the ones? Oh, my gosh, these dill pickle almonds. You guys there almonds what these are so good, so many different types of nuts here, oh my gosh and then I’d be remiss. If I didn’t bring it over to this side to the bar section, you guys grab a seat of the bar cauliflower cauliflower. What I bet that has flour in it, though I bet that is misleading a.M.

Okay. Look, let’s flip this over 18 carbohydrates! That is a gall darn. Shame, yes, a3 is fiber, but no, not total 9 grams of sugar. Oh see, where is the halloumi? Okay, guys? We are ready to start naming our top five finds. My number five is the meat section. I mean look at all these sausages. They have so many different pre, flavored pre done things and pre done options for you that, like you, just can’t go wrong.

This is all high-quality stuff and it’s all readily available number five in each section, all right guys, number four, the nut section I mean there are just so many different options. They have so many that are salted unsalted unroasted roasted you have your flavor kind, like the dill pickle almonds like when you’re in the mood for a crunchy snack. You want to have a lot of options like this is the place to go, so I’m calling number four uh cashews, I’m calling number four, the nut section number three.

All things to Lilly’s chocolate like this stuff is so good. It is by no means the only Kido chocolate bar out there, but it is, I would say, one of the most readily available. You can go to any Whole Foods. You can find the largest variety and all these flavors are delicious. Now we’ll say you got to be careful like don’t eat this whole bar cuz, better rip their towel in there. Let’s go mess with you, tummy a little bit.

Ketogenic Diet

Okay, so you know you know practice your portions but like in terms of just like a sweet treat on hand. This is the best way to go. Number three lillies chocolate number: two: it’s going to be the ice cream section! Okay, the thing I love about Whole Foods is that they have a bunch of different brands of low carbon kiddo ice cream. They got slim twin, they got enlightened, they have halo top, which has a lot of good keto friendly options, and then they also have the varieties that I can’t get at like a Kroger or a Meijer like what is that strawberry cheesecake? What enlightened? What so? I really like that you can come here to get the flavors that you can’t really find anywhere else so number two, the ice cream section, all right, guys and number one at Whole Foods hands down, has to be the cold and the hot bar.

Okay, like this is just one of the places you can come to make a salad to get you some there’s, always keto options on the hot bar. There’s some pulled pork right over there. You got some eggs and bacon over there. You can always stop in and get a high quality healthful option and either hot or cold, and it is delicious all the time I’m going to say the number one best thing at Whole Foods are the bars number five for me is a Moo cheese.

I can’t wait to try so much about moon cheese. I hear it’s out of this world, so it’s delicious and well. Well, that’s you have to be seen, but hey, I’m number five out-of-this-world Moochie! My number four is vegetables for reading those sugar edits medium heat. So I’m going to try to up, like I said, I’m going to try to blow these literally. What are you going to put that on? No, this was so good.

Like I said good edit of just a few. Do the crumble beat for a little bit on it, give us a play with chunko old, sour cream on it, don’t be hating my game? No! That’s! Okay! You’re! Not alright! For my number three four four, two, three, yes and it just like these, please still writes it up everything I mean the rice is right. Not the price is right. We have brussel sprout Cavs, rice and broccoli.

I mean that’s amazing. This one say you cannot with keno and at Whole Foods. You cannot say there aren’t any options. Okay, guys we’re back. I know you recognize this area. The number two for me is this number two for me now. I hate copying off of her, but that’s what happens so she gets to go first, but actually the bars are amazing. The food selection fresh is me number two. Definitely is the cold bar, alright guys.

My number one is Lily chocolate. I made the variety and again my favorite one, bad one, bad one: that’s not how that works. There, you go, will the chocolate by number one? Okay, mom, so overall, what did you think about Whole Foods? It was pretty good. I liked it. It is a very large store, yeah, that’s what I like about Whole Foods. It’s it’s like the largest specialty food store that you’re going to find.

Oh and therefore you’re, going to have a lot of options and the options is right. There were so very many. I will say that you know just like Trader Joe’s and a lot of these other stores. They have fresh organic natural stuff. That’s still all sugar lean is so you definitely want to like read out, but overall you know you’re going to be able to find any item that you find. I feel like you’re, going to be able to find the the majority of the options at Whole Foods.81ABYXcoFPL._AC_SX522_.jpg

So you have Lily’s bars, maybe you have one or two flavors at another grocery store at Whole Foods, you’re going to find seven, you know ice cream, one or two flavor somewhere and hopefully you’re going to find pretty much variety. Yeah! That’s right! It’s variety! So I mean, depending on what you buy, it’s not that expensive. You know some people coin Whole Foods like whole paycheck yeah, they do cuz, you go there and you can spend you got good.

Depending on the specialty items you buy like we saw. The lilies are comparable to what they are at other grocery stores. The Ziva is compromised so for those specialty items and actually is still it lines up pretty well. Alright, it does. I made it exactly. The options were there, they do have sales as well. So you catch them on sale, so you’ll be able to get some of those things too. It was great.

I can’t wait who to try my snickerdoodle ice cream. Oh my gosh, but is going to be delicious. I, like I said I’ve never seen that flavor. So you know like I see it lightened all over, but I’ve never that I’ve never saw that strawberry cheesecake. So, like just all of the different options, I am I’m excited to try those lilies, peanut butter, cups, Ryan about the job are those peanuts. So I’m excited about that as well.

Okay, guys comment down below what are your favorite finds at Whole Foods? Is there anything that we missed? I mean we saw the cheese’s. We saw a whole bunch always going to gravitate toward the sweets. My favorite, no matter what start go to put the hotbar to the bars are also, I think what said oh yeah. Oh yes like she said, pull up a stool. Those boats we’re amazing. Yes, amazing, okay! Well, that’s it until next time, bye,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Green DIY Energy A Scam?

101 Health Tips

איך להקים עסק