Tech House 2021 Lock Down Set by Son of Yola 2 14 2021

Greetings fellow underground dance music enthusiasts. I pray this mix finds you all smiling and surrounded by uncommon favor & blessings. If you are new to ShadowLifeRadio, I am Son of Yola, and I welcome you to subscribe, share, comment, and engage in any way you see fit. If you are subscribed to my channel, welcome back. I am excited about this set because of the nice tracks these new and upcoming producers have blessed our lives with. If you are anything like me, you have been a little frustrated with the apparent fewer number of new outstanding underground dance tracks available these days due to COVID19. Despite that, I will say that those amazing tracks we are all looking for are out there and they are banging! Here is a 12 track set of just those type of tracks. I hope you will enjoy what you hear. IF YOU DO ENJOY THIS SET, PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE BY SUBSCRIBING, LIKING, & SHARING so Youtube will share these mixes with others. So, without further ado, here is the track listing: 1 - Two Drops (Original Mix) - Ale Cattaneo Benny Sendiz 2 - Uptime (Original Mix) - Copasetic 3 - 8AM (Original Mix) - Alinka 4 - Nelly (original Mix) - Madd Gee 5 - Dub Gruv (Original Mix) - Ciclo 6 - Groove My Thing K (Style Remix) - Mike Jones Diego Lima Carl St Pierre 7 - Faq-in Dose (Original Mix) - Andre Salmon Kricked 8 - Body Language (Original Mix) - Loconaz 9 - Racku (Original Mix) - Stanny Abram 10 - 1997 (Original Mix) - AlanH 11 - Devotion (Extended Mix) - The Deepshakerz DJ Rae 12 - Electric Finesse (Original Mix) - Sorely

tech house 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Green DIY Energy A Scam?

101 Health Tips

איך להקים עסק